Lochinvar Direct Vent Gas Water Heater
Direct Vented models are available in capacities of 48, 65 & 75 gallons and feature a powered exhaust fan for sidewall venting with PVC material. All models meet or exceed the NAECAand ASHRAE Energy Efficiency Standards.
- Shield Combustion System
- Power Direct Venting System - This 2-pipe closed combustion system utilizes a stand alone vent to exhaust the byproducts of combustion, and a separate air intake to provide fresh combustion air to the unit.
- Side Wall or Vertical Venting
- Electronic Spark Ignition
- Heat Trap Nipples
- Low NOx Burner
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Heat Traps - Factory installed, minimizes heat loss through piping
- Dielectric Nipples -Factory installed waterways protect the tank from corrosive action between dissimilar metals, while providing piping convenience.
- Glass-Lined Tank with Magnesium Anode Rod
- Durable Brass Drain Valve
- Temperature & Pressure (T&P) Relief Valve
- Vent Specs
- 3" - 40 equivalent feet
- 4" - 75 equivalent feet
|Model ID||Model Name||Gallon|
Hgt x Dia
All models available with a Six Year Limited Warranty Against Tank Failure. All parts are warranted for six years.Three year limited warranty on all models when installed in a commercial application. (A Ten Year Limited Warranty upgrade is available.)